WHAT IS GYM EQUIPMENT FINANCING?
There are two ways to finance new gym equipment
Business Lease -Only available in the UK
The first is known as business leasing and is undertaken by a finance company who essentially purchase the equipment on your behalf and split the total cost into manageable monthly payments over a fixed term (usually 36 or 60 months) and at the end of it allow you to own the piece of equipment.
These forms of finance incur a rate of interest as the 'debt' is assigned to the business rather than the person providing a higher amount of risk for the funder which is shown through higher interest rates in comparison to personal finance. These forms of finance do provide certain benefits such as
- 100% of every lease payment is tax deductible
- Fixed payments every month over terms of up to 5 years allowing you to plan your finances
- Potential of leasing anything from £1000 > £1000000
- Improves Cash Flow - Pay all the VAT upfront as your deposit and claim it straight back on your VAT return
Simply add an item to your shopping cart and proceed with your business lease application and get a phone call from our finance provider to progress your application
Personal Finance -Only available in the UK to orders under £15,000
Finance is a fantastic way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we've partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply for and then complete the loan application quickly and entirely online
First add the items you wish to purchase to your basket. When you reach checkout select the best finance option for you and choose 'Pay with Duologi'. The quick application form takes no more than a couple of minutes to complete and then you'll receive a fast decision.
Check your eligibility
Before you apply please note you will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old;
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £ 5,000 per annum, unless you retired and receiving a private/company pension or in receipt of disability allowance);
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years;
- Have a good credit history with no late payments. debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
Our Payment Options
We offer a range of interest-free and interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12,18, 24,36,48 or 60 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £150 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
SHOULD I SPREAD THE COST OR BUY OUTRIGHT?
Financing is a simple, cost effective way to fund essential equipment to grow and support your business, whilst minimising the drain on working capital.
By spreading the cost of the equipment over the life of an agreement, it allows you to offset the cost against increased business income, realised by the new equipment.
AN EASY ROUTE TO NEW EQUIPMENT
In few simple steps, you will discover that Kustom Kit Gym Equipment can help you to achieve your equipment needs.
Our experience and expertise allows us to not only provide a professional service but also deliver the most competitive and flexible finance solution.
With credit available from £1,000 upwards on business leasing or £150-£15000 for personal finance, we believe we can help you finance that much needed equipment.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SPREADING THE COST?
- The cost of the gym equipment can be spread over the lifetime of the asset, allowing you to offset the cost against future earnings.
- Access to higher standard of equipment that may be too costly to buy outright.
- Upgrading the equipment is easy just add items to your shopping cart and apply online for personal finance or click business finance to have a representative contact you to discuss furtherdetails
- Fixed monthly payments make it easier to forecast.
- Financing preserves your other credit lines (overdrafts, loans), allowing you to keep them open for future use.
We source the best finance option, ensuring a flexible and tailor made solution to benefit our customers.