ON OUR SITE WE COLLECT THE FOLLOWING:
- Email address
- Mailing address
INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU WHEN YOU:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IS USED IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- To personalize user’s experience
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate
WE IMPLEMENT SECURITY MEASURES WHEN A USER?
- enters, submits, or accesses their information.
WE USE A PAYMENT GATEWAY PROVIDER
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We use Google Adwords Advertising on our website.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
- Remarketing with Google AdWords
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We and third party vendors such as Google use:
To : (please specify)
Improve our website and customer journey
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
USERS ARE ABLE TO CHANGE THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
- We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD PARTY BEHAVIOURAL TRACKING?
- We do not allow
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
– Within 1 business day
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We will collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Kustom Kit Gym Equipment
Suprema Industrial Estate
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.